The aim of this course is to provide students with knowledge of Annex SL, knowledge of the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015, and ensure that the skills are in place to effectively audit the updated standard. To ensure that this aim is achieved the course is assessed, through continual assessment, multiple choice tests and written tests.
- The context of an organisation and interested parties.
- Leadership and the difference between this and Management and what this means with regards to policies.
- Risks and Opportunities – their identification and actions plans to mitigate them.
- Support processes, including communication and awareness.
- Internal audit and Management Review
- Control of externally provided processes, products and services
- Property belonging to customers or external providers
- Performance evaluation and the audit processes
This course will be held in Glasgow
Cost per delegate £525.00 + VAT